- Repository of academic and best practice literature
- Collaborative Internet-based ‘Research game’ (students play as real researchers)
- Game guides for teachers and students (including technology and video guides)
- A games platform and communication space (playing the game, finding materials and partners, communications and presenting game results and videos)
- Mini-games piloting to test the game, technology and game materials
- Large scale Research game competition played across Europe by at least 30 schools in 6 countries
- Workshops and guides for teachers based on the experience
- Methodology, Case studies, Use case scenarios (for replication of the game and an understanding of the outcomes)
- Final awards conference.
There is no limit to the number of schools that can use the project.